perjantai 11. toukokuuta 2012

and u can c my heart beating.

He says close your eyes sometimes it helps.
I know that I must past this test.
stop,don't say that isn't possible
I will be popular,i'm gonna get there popular
I throw my hands up in the lights
I will take the fight ,for best spotlight day and night


notest me,take my hand,why are we strangers then?
everytime i try to fly,i fell in down in my wings
I quess i need u baby
it's the only way,i see clear
please forgive me
At night I pray,that soon your face will fade away.


now i think we were together
when u sayd that we will still be friends
i don't even need your love
now u just somebody that i used to know
and I don't wanna live that way
when u r just somebody that i used to know


Setä,tamu,mä,kunkku pähkinä,merihädässä
We must stand together
There is no giving
and the drum beat start on
u turn your head when u walk trought the door
baby u light up my world like nobody else


now i'm looking at u ,and I can't believe
so c´mon u brove it wrong
everyone else but u.
the way that u flip your head,i can't believe
That what makes u beautifull
u were i wild one


Show me how u do
I wanna shut up,and turn around
make that move
Boom Boom thats how it goes
rock your body,allright.
rock the dancefloor e-ee.


move to the side.
can u feel it
ready to rock ready to feel.
are u ready beat me up
play it harder,suppose.
everybody get your hands up


I don't wanna be that city boy
this your night,everything is right.
yes u r the one,this is summernight.
teeny weeny string bikini
I'm feeling good, I wanna papaija
I want your body next to mine.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti